Miyerkules, Hunyo 8, 2011

some ass to kiss

from a laid back environment, i soon realized that city life is fast and very competitive. its a shock for me being in a university where the culture is very different , however, i stayed focus and was able to adapt.
it was a very difficult and gruelling process, there were times that i almost give up. i was alone then, no support group, and worst i cannot share my struggles to my parents because for sure they will not understand, they didt even graduated elementary. so what i did, i kissed evryones ass. and true enough, people are slowly recognizing me, either because they needed answers to their assignments (esp mathematics, thats my forte), or they want me as an errand boy. it has become my objective to please my classmates because i wanted them to accept me.

maybe my efforts paid, because by the time i graduated college, i was hailed "most loved classmate", i even have the sash to prove it. funny but its a geat achievement for me, because i got what i wanted and my confidence is gaining.

in medical school, same thing. but i now know which ass to kiss, i became a selective ass-kisser!!! but by this time, i had this wrong sense of heroism. i became the source of my cheating classmates. well, not 1 to be proud of, but i thought if ill be the source, it will inspire me to study more, because how can u be the source and you have nothing to share, right? secondly, i was their pet, and they like to feed me, for FREE of course. and i guess i dnt care if they become parasites, it would then be their struggle not mine when the board exam comes! and true enough, of the 13 classmates, only 5 passed, pity, but its their lesson, not mine.

well i guess, they have to kiss my ass now. sorry....

2 komento:

  1. hi, ass-kisser.. i mean, doc.. you have been a source of inspiration.. and a source of correct assignment since in grade school.. nice kaayo mangopya nimo kay tama man .. lol

    TumugonBurahin