Martes, Hunyo 7, 2011

at last!

hmmm, quite surprising, but also a nice feeling to see people actually reading your blog.
although i dont consider myself a blogger not unless i hav 50 people reading my blog, (dont react, its my goal). but the joys of blogging for me realy is not the number of people actually reading what you wrote, but its like taking a pee. you dont care where you point it exactly, or whats the manner or position you did it, but its the feeling u felt after, the feeling of relief. AT LAST! and thats exactly i described it. its this heavy load that you wanted to share, not as a responsiblity, or a genuine vocation of inspiring, or to show off any letirary talent.
AT LAST! youve shown what youre made of! its an expression of how you lived your life. So i dont really care if you will like me or not, just let me pee.... ahhhh.. at last!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento