Martes, Hunyo 7, 2011

1st blog ever! amazing technology, d out s now in

its between amazement and pure disbelief!
i never thought in my wildest dream that id be doing this now, considering my influence... being raised in a barrio, by my parents who are both farmers. had my elementary in our low school( mababang paaralan lol), had my high school in the same environment. people never thought or expect much of you. they just want u to grow and be like them. not that i despised that life but that they never encourage you to dream big. maybe theyre afraid of failures. which in my case, have lots of it.
well, thanx to a dear friend, who also did not wait,  never afraid to fly, she inspired me, in a lot of things.
i told her, i wanted my story told, i wanted to inspire others, especially our kind (d unsophisticated ones hehe). she opened a lot of doors not just for me but to others like me.
if there is 1 thing im proud of, its my humble beginning. and im sharing this to a lot of kababarrios. there is this sense of inferiority, be it in school, in fashion, in conversing to others (which i fondly label as speech defect), i mean in almost evrthing we do. however, this became our greatest challenge, in short, were very eager to prove our mark, dying to be accepted, always striving to be better, never wanted to be forgotten. its not d most colorful journey but victories were celebrated no matter how trivial it is. so when i passed d physicians licensure exam 9 yrs ago, d 1st ever doctor n our barrio, dat is 24km radius, i said to myself, i made my kababarrio proud....

sorry o.r. call, more to come...

1 komento:

  1. Such an inspiring story.. hope our fellow dagumbaanons will be inspired by your blog. :)

    We are so proud of you Doc!

    TumugonBurahin